Those how bought the all new Nokia X and trying to upgrade it will find this guide helpful, as here you’ll come to know How to Root Nokia X and then tweak it to make it a high performance device. You might know Nokia X is the first Android Smartphone from Nokia mobiles, before that Nokia used to manufacture Symbian and Windows phone. Because it is the first android phone from Nokia and considering it’s cost Nokia X is a low performance android phone. However that’s not the end, there are lots of way or techniques whatever you call it to transform your low range Nokia X to high performance Android Smartphone.
From Rooting Nokia X to Installing Custom ROM, we’ll cover everything that is related to Nokia X though our blog, so if you’re a Nokia X owner make sure to subscribe our free newsletter or follow us on social networks.
Before you try to Root Nokia X
, you should know what is Rooting. Achieving root permission on Nokia x means gaining administrative rights, after rooting you’ll be able to install touch recovery
or CWM Custom Recovery, Custom Theme, Custom ROM, MODS, Tweaks etc directly onto your device. Which aren’t possible without Rooting your Nokia X
With proper root permission you would also be able to free up your Nokia X memory by uninstalling default crappy application which would also improve your device battery backup. Today in this guide you’ll come to know How to Root Nokia X with 1 click/tap of your thumb.
Basic Warning :- Rooting Nokia X will void warranty temporarily until your unroot it. Because rooting isn’t legal, you have to do it on your own risk, you’ll not be able to blame us under any circumstances. Thanks for understanding.
Pre-requirements to Root Nokia X
1) Although it isn’t necessary, still it is a good move to backup your device before rooting it.
2) Enable USB Debugging :- Make sure to enable USB debugging from Setting > Developer option > USB Debugging.
How to Root Nokia X with Framaroot
1) Download Root apk (framaroot) from above link.
2) Save it to your desktop.
3) Connect your Nokia X to computer
4) Transfer the Root apk to your device internal storage or external, doesn’t really matter.
Installing Framaroot on Nokia X :-
1) Now you have to unblock the 3rd party app install restriction on your Nokia X – t0 do that, open Setting > Security > Unknown source and disable the restriction. Without doing this step you won’t be able to install any application which is available outside the Nokia Store.